What was at stake in the
Entertainment stake: fortune fighters, a 2003 video game the stake, a 1915 silent short film the stake, a 1977 song by the steve miller band from book of dreams. At stake definition: if something is at stake , it is being risked and might be lost or damaged if you are not | meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. Stake definition, a stick or post pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a boundary mark, part of a fence, support for a plant, etc see more. Stake is a daily fantasy sports app for the casual fan we outpace our competition by providing mobile, on-the-go gameplay, and patent pending tools to help those who. If a deal takes place, walmart may acquire a 15-20% stake in flipkart, allowing them to combine synergies to compete with amazon in india. My mate pete shows us how to cook the perfect steak click here to subscribe to foodtube. Definition of stake - a strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end, driven into the ground to support a plant, form part of a fence, mark a bou.
Define stake: a pointed piece of wood or other material driven or to be driven into the ground as a marker or support — stake in a sentence. Translate stake see 18 authoritative translations of stake in spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. English etymology ale + stake noun alestake (plural alestakes) a stake or pole serving as a sign at an alehouse, often with a garland or bush. Definition of stake written for english language learners from the merriam-webster learner's dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount. Stake translation french, english - french dictionary, meaning, see also 'stake out',stakes',high stakes',stakes', example of use, definition, conjugation, reverso. Definition of at stake in the idioms dictionary at stake phrase what does at stake expression mean definitions by the largest idiom dictionary.
Directed by jim mickle with connor paolo, nick damici, kelly mcgillis, gregory jones in a world of vampires, an expert vampire hunter and his young protégé travel. A stake is an administrative unit composed of multiple congregations in certain denominations of the latter day saint movement the.
Stake land (2010) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. At stake - traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum. Stakeminerscom is the first public multi coin staking pool it is the future of pos mining.
Stake (stāk) n 1 a piece of wood or metal pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a marker, fence pole, or tent peg 2 a a vertical post to which an.
- Stake - traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum.
- A group of congregations or wards, generally about three thousand to five thousand members in five to ten congregations.
- Pros have over $250,000,000 in lifetime earnings join the worlds largest sports crowdfunding marketplace today and become part of the action start staking.
- Synonyms of stake from the merriam-webster thesaurus, with definitions, antonyms, and related words find a better way to say it.
- Stakes definition, a stick or post pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a boundary mark, part of a fence, support for a plant, etc see more.
- Definition of at stake - at risk, at issue or in question.
- Definition of stake: the amount of a security either owned (a long position) or owed (a short position) by an investor or dealer also called position.
Cisco systems disclosed friday that in the fourth quarter it sold nearly a third of its overall stake in cloud-infrastructure firm vmware and detailed holdings. Use stakeholder analysis to identify and understand stakeholders in your project follow this powerful three-step process with free interactive screen app.